Norths activities will be conducted in compliance with the approved Industry COVID-19 Safe Plan for Indoor Sports groups.
Here is a high level overview of our 'Return to Play Plan' - please download full guide for additional details;
1. We encourage all members, parents, spectators and visitors to sign up to the COVID Safe App.
2. No members, parents, spectators or visitors must not attend any Norths activities if they are sick (including mild symptoms) and must leave immediately if they begin to feel unwell during any activity.
3. Sign-in sheets are mandatory and must be completed on arrival.
4. Observe all signage indicating venue entry and exist points and only use identified entry and exit points - please download 2020 Norths Army Return to Play guide for map and entry directions.
5. Do not enter the venue until your teams scheduled start time and DO NOT event not before the previous group has vacated the venue and cleaning has been completed.
6. Minimise unnecessary physical contact during court activities (i.e. hand slapping and hugging) and observe distancing recommendations.
7. Bring your own pre-filled water bottle and towels
8. Following the conclusion of training, quickly vacate the venue using the designated exit point.
Please listen to our COVID Safe Enforcers directions and ensure that the above principles are adhered to.
Norths Volleyball Association Inc. is located on Brisbane's north side and supports the competitive development of Volleyball. The club thrives on creating and maintaining an enjoyable, friendly and caring culture for all it's members.
Norths Volleyball is an affiliate association of
Norths competes in the Premier Volleyball League (PVL) with teams competing in Men's & Woman's Senior Premier, Division 1 & Division 2 (open age), as well as a Junior competition - U19, U17 & U15.
The PVL season runs from March to August.
We also nominate teams within Queensland State Championships each year.
Primary Training Venue Craigslea SHS Sports Hall (entry via Maundrell Terrace)
Nissan Arena - 590 Mains Road, Nathan
The Gap SHS - 1020 Waterworks Road, The Gap
Redlands College - 38 Anson Rd, Wellington Point
Coomera Indoor Sports - Beattie Rd, Coomera
Carrara - Nerand Broadbeach Rd, Carrara
Juniors - TBC once competition dates are confirmed.
Men & Women Div 2 - 6:15pm - 7:50pm
Men & Women Div 1 - 8:10pm - 9:30pm
Premier Woman - 6:15pm - 7:50pm
Premier Men - 8:10pm - 9:30pm
Venues listed in draw
DRAW (yet to be published)
Venues listed in draw
All players wishing to train or play with Norths Volleyball Association must be registered members with the Club and with Volleyball Qld.
To help be as inclusive as possible, Norths offers playing memberships as well as training only memberships.
Are you a current member?
You must be registered as a VQ Member to play and train with Norths.
Want to join the #NorthsArmy ?
Click for player transfer information and paperwork.