All players wishing to train or play with Norths Volleyball Association must be registered members with the club and with Volleyball Qld.
To help be as inclusive as possible Norths offers playing memberships as well as training only memberships.
Step 1: Read and understand the Norths Club and Player Policies All players, coaches and administrators must read and understand the Norths Club and Player Policies.
Step 2: Fill Out a Membership Form All players training or playing with Norths must complete the club membership form. Included in this form is your acknowledgment of reading and understanding the Norths Club and Player Policies.
Step 3: Payment All payments must be made via direct deposit once invoice is received. Norths bank details;
Account Name: Norths Volleyball Association Inc.
BSB Number: 124 001
Account Number: 91325993
Reference: Surname and Invoice Number (e.g. SmithINV001)
All involved within the club shall:
Players involved within the club shall:
Coaches involved within the club shall:
Administrators within the club shall:
If you are moving between Clubs, you must complete the Club Transfer Form at least two (2) week prior to the PVL Season commencement.
* Club transfers are permanent transfers for a player from one club to another.
* Club releases are a permanent release for a player from their club to be listed as non-affiliated.
* Players are only entitled to one free release / transfer each year. Any subsequent release or transfer will incur a $22 fee (including GST).
* A transfer is required for any player who has at any time been registered with any club other than the one they are intending to join.
* Releases / Transfers will not be deemed complete until confirmed by Volleyball Queensland (VQ). Notice of confirmation by the VQ Office will be given to all parties involved.
NOTE. If you are leaving Norths, all outstanding fees (Membership and Uniforms) must be paid in full before we will co-sign the transfer forms.